Will parking be available near the stadium?
Parking lots open at 1:00pm. Parking will be GA (cash only), day of show. Cars $20 and RV's $60.
Non-reserved public parking will be available in both the east and west lots of Bill Snyder Family Stadium, the grassy area (Lot 9) east of the stadium and in the north paved lot of the Chester Peters Recreation Center or in satellite lots surrounding the stadium and other paved lots on campus. Vehicles parking in standard stalls including any attached accessories must not exceed a maximum stall length of 21-feet and maximum width of 8-feet, 6-inches. Vehicles with pull-behind trailers and pull-behind smokers are prohibited.
Parking for RVs, buses and vehicles with camper trailers is limited to designated parking stalls in the east and west stadium lots and in other satellite lots in the area of the stadium. Due to space limitations RVs must not exceed a maximum stall width of 11-feet, 6-inches and a maximum stall length of 55-feet. Limited charter bus parking is available in the east stadium lot on a first-come first-served reservation basis.
Paid parking for fans with disabilities is available on a first-come, first-served basis in both the east and west stadium lots. To gain entry, guests must pay the standard parking fee, display a state-issued accessible license plate or hangtag and present a disability card along with a form of government issued personal identification.
What can I bring into the stadium?
K-State Athletics has adopted a “Clear Bag Policy” which will be in effect for this event.
Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container into the stadium:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
• Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (6"x 2"x4"), with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.
• Non-compliant bags will be refused entry.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
More Information: http://www.kstatesports.com/page/bagpolicy
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, non-approved seat cushions and chairbacks*, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Prohibited In Bill Snyder Family Stadium
• Alcoholic beverages or controlled substances may not be brought into the stadium.
• Cans, glass, bottles, ice chests, coolers, picnic baskets and insulated beverage containers.
• Possession or use of firearms, explosives (including fireworks) or other weapons
• Food and/or beverages (except one sealed and unfrozen, commercially purchased, 20oz. bottled water)
• Portable chairback seats exceeding 18" in width
• Large flags, flagpoles and items obstructing sightlines
• Large strollers
• Live animals (except Service Animals)
• Resale of tickets
• Throwing of any objects
• Banners, placards and leaflets not pre-approved by the Athletics Department
• Standing in aisles and behind seating areas/aisles on concourse
Is smoking allowed?
In accordance with Manhattan city ordinance, smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted anywhere inside Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Smoking will be allowed only at restricted locations, at specific designated stadium gates.
Will alcohol be available for purchase in the stadium?
Yes. ID is required to purchase alcoholic beverages. Beer will be sold in BSFS for this event, a limit of two beers per person (per sale) will be enforced.
Is re-entry allowed?
No pass outs or re-entry, from or back into the stadium, will be allowed for this event.
Who needs a ticket?
Everyone must have a ticket regardless of age.
Are refunds available?
There are no refunds for any reason. This is a rain or shine event. The lineup and schedule are subject to change at any time.
What time do the parking lots open?
The parking lots open at 1:00 PM. Traffic delays are expected so fans are encouraged to arrive early.
What time do the gates open?
Stadium gates open at 3:00pm with first act on stage at 4:00p.m
Is tailgating allowed?
Tailgating is allowed and welcome. Guests are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
• Saving parking stalls is prohibited. To park and tailgate together, guests must either arrive together or have adjoining reserved stalls.
• No objects (tables, chairs, grills, canopies, etc.) may be placed or encroach in the Emergency Access Lane.
• Open wood fires and campfires are prohibited.
• Coals should be extinguished and disposed of in the red "Hot Coals" barrels.
• Long-toss games of football or Frisbee are prohibited.
• Canopies should be taken down in windy conditions. Owners of canopies are responsible for damage caused by wind-blown structures.
• Overhead objects (flags, kites, balloons) must be properly secured.
• Use of bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates, scooters, motorized scooters and unauthorized golf carts is prohibited.
• Lawful consumption of alcohol and cereal malt beverages in designated parking lots adjacent to the stadium is permitted. Sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Underage drinking is unlawful and violators will be cited.
• Use of portable generators is limited to quiet units or those in soundproof boxes.
• Overnight parking is prohibited.
For more information regarding stadium policies go to http://www.kstatesports.com/page/gameday-policies or call (785)532-7600